Main research areas
- Decoding speech using neuronal oscillations
- Hierarchical neuronal oscillators and the basis for cortical computation
- Analysis of MEG signals recorded while performing a speech perception task
- Predicting consonant confusions in adverse conditions
- Closed-loop auditory models for robust automatic speech recognition
- Modeling damaged cochleae using speech-governed methodologies
Education and Career
View a complete list of publications chronologically by year.
View a complete list of publications by citation.
Awards & Grants
Parsing continuous speech: the role of neuronal oscillations and sentential context (Grant, AFOSR)
Elected Fellow of the Acoustical Society of America, “For contributions to signal processing techniques for speech”
Elected Senior Member of IEEE
Recipient of the MIT Myron A. Bantrell post-doctoral fellowship