The Jacoby Research Group is looking for an experienced administrator to assist with the group’s daily operations. The job requires excellent English and German and the ability to work with teams of scientists and administrators. Previous experience at a Max Planck Institute is essential.
- Experience with Max Planck Institute administration.
- Excellent written and spoken German at native speaker level.
- Excellent written and spoken English at near native speaker level.
- Excellent social skills, high motivation, creativity and talent for problem solving.
- Experience working closely with academics / scientists
Please submit a detailed CV that includes the names of two references to Nori Jacoby (email@example.com). The position is available until filled. Start date is negotiable.