Main research areas
- Decoding speech using neuronal oscillations
- Hierarchical neuronal oscillators and the basis for cortical computation
- Analysis of MEG signals recorded while performing a speech perception task
- Predicting consonant confusions in adverse conditions
- Closed-loop auditory models for robust automatic speech recognition
- Modeling damaged cochleae using speech-governed methodologies
Ausbildung und Werdegang
View a complete list of publications chronologically by year.
View a complete list of publications by citation.
Stipendien und Preise
|2018||Parsing continuous speech: the role of neuronal oscillations and sentential context (Grant, AFOSR)|
Elected Fellow of the Acoustical Society of America, “For contributions to signal processing techniques for speech”
Elected Senior Member of IEEE
Recipient of the MIT Myron A. Bantrell post-doctoral fellowship